Wiki Posts
Search

CZ 3590 First time in one year no pre-flight service

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2010, 5:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skyteam
CZ 3590 First time in one year no pre-flight service

Big Daddy has been flying here for one year, and yes I have been with him on some of these flights.

When the flight is loaded and they announce the "Air Traffic Control" announcement usually the carts come out and service starts both drinks and the "bread cart".

This week there were 2 stories in the China newpapers of fires on China Southern flights, and suddenly no service on the ground. Hmm.

Did someone suddenly think that trolley carts in the aisles may not let the passengers escape when there is a fire?

I apologize, I do not have the flight numbers for the flights that had fires, I will look them up now and post later. I am just upset Big Daddy is flying an airline that has had 2 fires in one week and this is not discussed anywhere outside of China. It was posted in the China Daily.

Thank God the passengers got off the last 2 flights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.