Search

Best Hotel films ever?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2010, 2:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Oooh. Good one. Can't believe I forgot it! I too stayed a lot at the Carlton both before and after re-watching this film. It's neat to see what is the same and what has changed.
Old Oct 24, 2010, 2:33 am

The Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire hotel (which at the time was a Regent) was prominently featured in Pretty Woman.
Old Oct 25, 2010, 7:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
If the proposed Fatty Arbuckle biography movie comes to fruition, San Francisco's St. Francis Hotel will play a prominent role (it was the site of the debauched party that caused Arbuckle to be falsely accused of murder and rape, effectively ending his career (although he was acquitted)).
Old Oct 25, 2010, 8:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Don't forget Hostel

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.