Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

The Definitive thread on adding pages to a US passport

The Definitive thread on adding pages to a US passport

Old Aug 21, 2010, 6:32 pm

Programs: UA GS, DL Plat, Marriott Bonvoy LIfetime Titanium/SPG refugee, Hertz Prez, Amtrak Select
Originally Posted by dcutcher
As I understand it, pages may NOW only be added through the mail, no longer through direct submission to consulates as in the past. Passports are to be submitted in the mail with the completed form mentioned in an earlier post in this thread.
Several years ago my boss and I each had our passport pages supplemented when we left the books with the U.S. Consulate in Toronto on Simcoe Street over a weekend, about this time of year.
Anyone know for certain this practice has been discontinued?
***Whenever I search for "adding pages" I see an inconsistent use of the term "adding VISA pages" and "adding pages"--without the use of the term "VISA." And, always, there is no mention of the drop-off and re-claim service I mention above. What's what? TIA
I was able to get pages added in Toronto in one day. Dropped off in the morning and picked up in the afternoon. This did not come without tremendous attitude on the part of the consulate and polite determination on my part.
Old Aug 21, 2010, 6:38 pm

Programs: UA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by wpyeh
Adding pages for US$82?
It is true and many embassy/consulate web pages stats that no more then 3 times.
US$ 82 for 24 pages or US$ 110 for new 48 pages passport? I think I will go for new one.
My son turning in (renewing) a 48 page passport with 2 sets of additional pages asked for a 48 page passport and received a 24 page passport. YMMV/
Old Aug 23, 2010, 9:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

seasky, was this in the last 6 weeks?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.