Wiki Posts
Search

Passport Renewal in Person

Search this Thread

Old Nov 17, 2009, 8:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM (and NRSA), UA NA, HH Dia, National Exec Elite
Passport Renewal in Person

My wife's passport expires next March and since she works for the airlines she wants to take an international trip in the next month. She knows she can get a new one in person but we arent sure which location she needs to get to.

She is currently living in SE Washington State (PSC is the nearest airport) with my parents but her address is still listed as Utah. There are Seattle and SFO based agencies that can provide same day turn around for passports but we arent sure which one she should go to. Her new passport will have a Utah based address which leads us to the SFO office but if the SEA office will issue the passport then that is much more convenient to her in Washington State.

Anyone have any ideas where I should send her?
Old Nov 17, 2009, 11:07 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
As long as her name is correct on her current passport, she can renew through the mail and get her new passport within two weeks. I did it several months ago.
Old Nov 17, 2009, 11:10 am

Programs: BD Gold, BEAC Blue, MA Gold, FB Gold, Flybe useless exec card HH Gold SPG Plat
I keep misreading this as 'Passport Renewal in Prison'
Old Nov 17, 2009, 11:23 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by tomvonc
I keep misreading this as 'Passport Renewal in Prison'
LOL. When I first read it, I read the same thing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.