Wiki Posts
Search

I'm a complete moron (possibly)- date mistake in ticketing

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2009, 9:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BA, UA 2P, Hertz Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by eyeballer
^ glad it worked out for you OP. And good job FL, I assume OP is an A+ Elite, with a history of flights out of MKE, and they kept a good customer happy, even when they didn't need to, since it was really OPs responsibility.
Interestingly enough, I am not Elite. Simply a semi-regular non-elite customer.
Again, totally unexpected and extremely pleased with the outcome.
Old Nov 11, 2009, 9:26 pm

Programs: UA, BA Avios, AMEX Plat
Originally Posted by FLYINBELLS
Interestingly enough, I am not Elite. Simply a semi-regular non-elite customer.
Again, totally unexpected and extremely pleased with the outcome.
Well, I assumed wrong!

FL CS have always been good to me as a non-elite.

OT but oh well.... This summer I flew an A+ reward ticket from SFO to ATL (total cost $2.50, 9/11 fee). We taxied out on time, then stopped just short of the runway. Pilot informed us due to weather on route we have to re-route but don't have enough fuel to have to go back to the gate to get more. Total delay was maybe 1.5-2 hours with the extra flying time too, annoying but such is life, didn't complain or anything. Once in the air the FAs gave us a free gogo code to use for the flight. A few weeks later I get an unexpected letter in the mail apologizing for the delay (maybe it wasn't just wx?) and informing me of a $50 credit towards another flight.

Pro-active, totally unexpected and probably unnecessary but I will definitely continue to give them my business. ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.