Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Will they let us into Japan and Korea with a cold

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2009, 10:58 am
Original Poster

Will they let us into Japan and Korea with a cold

My family has been sick all week. Some of us are getting better, but some of us still have a cough. We look tired, but do not look sick. I am 95% sure it is just a cold.

Will Japan and Korea let us in?

I was planning to wear masks during the flight (First Class) and pump ourselves with decongestants and Tylenol prior to landing.

What happens if we are detained in quarantine?

Any thoughts for us?
Old Oct 9, 2009, 12:07 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

If you have a fever you will almost certianly be quarantined. In ICN they were checking all pax immediately off the plane in the jetway and also at the transit/immigration counter split.

In addition they give you a form to fill out asking about your health. I don't recommend lying on official government paperwork.
Old Oct 9, 2009, 6:13 pm

You will be fine as long as there is no fever. Bring some medication just in case. DO NOT under any circumstances indicate that you have any symptoms on the health form. Try not to cough that much before you get past the form collectors.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.