Search

Looking for a tool/website/app to track where I've been

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2023, 11:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA, Marriott
Looking for a tool/website/app to track where I've been

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for a tool where I could see cities I've visited (or flights I've taken) and hotels I've been to. Looking for something that could have a map of my travel and maybe a dashboard. Does anything come to mind? Having trouble finding something that could really show my travel over the past couple years.

Thanks in advance for the help.
Old Jun 7, 2023, 2:10 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
I'm an Android user, so I don't know if this option is available to iPhone users if you are one.

Google maps has an option to keep location history in "Your Timeline." To turn it on, click on your profile photo or avatar in the search bar at the top right corner of the map. That will open your Google Account options which will enable you to turn that feature on. When you go into the timeline, you will see options to edit the locations and timestamps.
Kathy_marie likes this.
Old Jun 13, 2023, 5:48 am

Programs: BA Gold (OW Emerald), TK Elite (*A Gold)
You need logmytrip.net! Tracks both flights and hotel stays, with loads of cool stats, maps, achievements etc. I've been using it for a few years now and really like it.
Old Oct 6, 2023, 12:51 pm

Another one I like is https://my.flightradar24.com/
DavidX likes this.
Old Oct 16, 2023, 12:08 pm

Programs: Air Canada Aeroplan
Originally Posted by LoungeGuide
Another one I like is https://my.flightradar24.com/
Thanks ... I was aware of FlightRadar24 but I didn't know they had this functionality.
Old Oct 18, 2023, 6:52 pm

AwardWallet also has this feature built in. On the webpage you can click on the trips button at the top and then there is a "Travel Summary Report" and "List of Visited Countries" links on the left side.
Old Feb 26, 2024, 8:15 am

NomadList! Favorite data visualisation there
Old Mar 5, 2024, 12:26 pm

Here are two options for you:
  • TripIt: This app can automatically import your travel plans from your email and create a master itinerary for you. It also has a paid tier with features like a trip map and expense tracking.
  • Wanderlust: This app is designed specifically for travelers and allows you to track your trips, including adding photos, videos, and expenses. The paid version offers a comprehensive dashboard and map view of your travels.
I hope this will help..
Old Apr 8, 2024, 6:46 pm

1. Tripit: It's a free app and website that organizes your travel info from emails. No manual entry needed. Just connect your Gmail, and it'll create itineraries with flights, hotels, and more. Easy to use, but relies on accurate email data.
  2. Google My Maps: This free mapping service lets you customize maps by adding cities, sites, and hotels you've visited. You can personalize with photos and descriptions. It's simple and integrates seamlessly with your Google account. However, you'll need to input data manually.
Old Apr 25, 2024, 5:39 am

Swarm app

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.