Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flight search tool - any dates

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2021, 1:32 pm
Original Poster

Flight search tool - any dates

I am looking for a flight SFO-> Paris from the end of September to mid October. No particular departure date, but I want the trip to be 7 days long. Is there a current airfare search tool that will let me set a “any 7 days in Sept or October “ alert?

Am I missing the obvious on Google flights?
Old Jul 11, 2021, 1:46 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Have you tried ITA Matrix?
Old Jul 11, 2021, 3:26 pm

Originally Posted by returnoftheyeti
Am I missing the obvious on Google flights?
Apparently - when you open the date selection screen, on the left side at the bottom a statement says: "Showing prices in CCY for < X day trips >", which is where you can adjust the number of days and display the prices for your desired months.

As advised above, you can also do a lowest-fare 1-month (i.e. date X and a month later) search on ITA Matrix.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.