Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Reload this Page >

Chrome Ext. to Find Best Airport Parking Based on Itinerary. We Want Your Opinion

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chrome Ext. to Find Best Airport Parking Based on Itinerary. We Want Your Opinion

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2019, 6:56 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Lightbulb Chrome Ext. to Find Best Airport Parking Based on Itinerary. We Want Your Opinion

parkingaccess.com has been offering its airport parking network to travelers for over 14 years. Giving travelers an easy way to compare prices and reserve a spot has been its value proposition. However regular flyers have expressed interest in a more convenient way to park. Here's what we're proposing.

Direct to Consumer: Install our chrome extension, create a new account or sign in, add preferences and billing info. When the user completes a flight booking, the chrome extension will activate prompting the user to Book their space. We find the best parking space at the best price (based on the flight itinerary just booked) and the user simply clicks a button. Email / SMS sent with confirmation and directions/address - and users can connect to Tripitl, Concur or Expensify for easy expensing.

B2B partners: Provide a seamless airport parking solution to your users with upcoming flights while creating a new incremental revenue stream by tapping into a 3.5B/year market with a few lines of code.

Would you sign up and use the chrome extension? Any feedback also appreciated.
Old Apr 13, 2019, 8:23 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Moderator's Note

Welcome to FlyerTalk @Greg Bessoni!

I have edited the thread title to contain an accurate characterization of the topic and make it specific and descriptive (FT Rule 4).

TWA884
Travel Tools Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.