Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Viewing E-Ticket details

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2018, 1:05 am
Original Poster

Viewing E-Ticket details

Most of us knows about the trick with Saudia website displaying eticket details for many other airlines — but I’ve had problems with it recently. Are there any other “public” (not interested in getting a GDS subscription, sorry) ways to display details of an etix? I could have sworn I’ve seen someone mention some other airline that allows that on their website here recently, but I couldn’t find the post again.
Old Sep 4, 2023, 12:00 am

I think the Saudia website does not offer that any longer.
Is there anything else out there?
Old Sep 4, 2023, 4:16 am

Programs: BAEC and Hilton mostly
Royal Jordanian - rj.com - possibly?
Old Jan 18, 2024, 1:04 am
lya

There is pnr.sh (Delta unofficial PNR viewer) that supports a few carriers.

One general trick you could use is to inspect the raw data response from airline websites when retrieving the PNR and for some airlines it gives out additional information. If you use Chrome, you can go to "Inspect", then open the "Network" panel before you "manage reservation" on airlines' website. After you go to the reservation details page, try search for a data request (usually in json format) that contains all the information returned from the server.
Old Feb 8, 2024, 4:12 pm

Programs: BA GGL, CCR; RyanAir MillionMiler :( ;
Finnair - “send my ticket receipt” lots of info

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.