Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Has anyone use Yoplan.com?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29, 2018, 7:30 am
Original Poster

Has anyone use Yoplan.com?

I am planning a family trip to Colombia at the end of November and a friend recommended me to use the Yoplan.com page for activities that can be done in different parts of Colombia. I have never used it and wanted to know if there is anyone who has used it and their experiences
Old Aug 29, 2018, 3:17 pm

Hi. I booked some day trips with Yoplan.com in my travel to Mexico city. Their tour guides are locals, so they took me to the most interesting places and told me all about the city. It was a great experience.
Sebas Candia likes this.
Old Aug 29, 2018, 8:43 pm

I have used it

I have used the page in my travel to mexico last year, all good with the host, anything specific you like to know?
Sebas Candia likes this.
Old Aug 29, 2018, 9:02 pm

Don't doubt on using yoplan.com, their service is great. My experience with them was last year when I visited Costa Rica and I'm already planning another trip this year with them
Sebas Candia likes this.
Old Sep 1, 2018, 7:33 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by joao_elportu
I have used the page in my travel to mexico last year, all good with the host, anything specific you like to know?
Yes, I have a question and is about prices, I think they are a bit above other pages that offer the same as Yoplan and also that would happen if my trip is cancelled by an unforeseen and I have already paid for activities.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.