Wiki Posts
Search

Virtual Mailbox

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2018, 9:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PP 1.8MM, PC Spire, Hertz 5*, Hyatt Globalist
Virtual Mailbox

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. I've done some searches and I can't find any information. If this is the wrong forum, please move.

I'm probably moving to Japan and I want to keep a U.S. Address for business. I'm looking at virtual mailboxes because they look a lot cheaper than having a physical mailbox I have access to. The "best" I could find with a reasonable price is iPostal1. Anybody use them or have other suggestions?
Old Mar 2, 2018, 9:37 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: United 1K, JAL Sapphire, SPG Lifetime Platinum, National Executive Elite, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by nutwpinut
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. I've done some searches and I can't find any information. If this is the wrong forum, please move.

I'm probably moving to Japan and I want to keep a U.S. Address for business. I'm looking at virtual mailboxes because they look a lot cheaper than having a physical mailbox I have access to. The "best" I could find with a reasonable price is iPostal1. Anybody use them or have other suggestions?
I've been using Virtual Post Mail for a few years and would highly recommend them
nutwpinut likes this.
Old Mar 2, 2018, 10:19 am

I'll move this over to travel tools.....
nutwpinut likes this.
Old Mar 2, 2018, 11:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PP 1.8MM, PC Spire, Hertz 5*, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by bocastephen
I've been using Virtual Post Mail for a few years and would highly recommend them
I did come across this company and liked what I saw. Unfortunately, they didn't have a Texas address. I want a Texas address and preferably one in San Antonio.
Old Mar 6, 2018, 12:08 am

www.usa2me.com provides a texas address and I've used them for years, they are reliable and have a good web portal and responsive customer service.
Old Mar 12, 2018, 2:38 am

Programs: Oodles of 'em
I've used Virtual Post Mail and Traveling Mailbox for years (one for a business, one for my wife and I). Both work well, but I prefer Traveling Mailbox for its features and interface.
Old Apr 2, 2018, 9:10 am

I have been using Mailbox Forwarding for the last 8 years. Very happy with their service. Interface hasn't been updated in years but does the job. I am on a low volume grand fathered rate of $9.95 per month. An older thread - link 1
Old Apr 5, 2018, 2:33 am

Programs: TK Elite Plus LH Senator (yes, two *A programs. Go figure)
I am using https://www.anytimemailbox.com, it does what the others do (posting chequea, scanning mail, discarding it etc) but the benefit is that it is "real address" and not POBox, which many vendors have problems with. Most of these services rely on local providers, but the difference is in the user interface and the type of address.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.