Wiki Posts
Search

Beta testers for a flight tracking chatbot

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2018, 11:42 pm
Original Poster

Beta testers for a flight tracking chatbot

Hey everyone,

In some recent trips I've recently been fed up with having to install each airline's app to track my flight as it progresses from checkin time to gate assignment to carousel assignment. I wanted to build a dead simple Facebook Messenger bot where you tell it your flight number and it does the rest. I imagine it might be useful for the travelers here.

If you're interested you can sign up at https://goo.gl/forms/GUqBAIusVB2sZhBL2, I'd love to get your feedback.

Old Feb 16, 2018, 3:27 pm

Interesting application!

I'm wondering where you are getting your data from? Mainly, does this also work in regions with little to no coverage of airplane feeders like FlightAware?
Old Feb 16, 2018, 3:38 pm

Location: KUL (MY), ICN (KR), ZRH (CH) or OTP (RO) - or somewhere in between
Programs: OZ, JL
Would you also set up a twitter bot? I mean, for people who do not use FB but use Twitter 😉
Old Feb 23, 2018, 6:47 am

Programs: United
Really cool. Do I have to share my facebook ID in order to try it?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.