Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flightsfrom.com - Which Airlines Fly to Which Destinations

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2018, 12:01 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by gpia
Still very much enjoy playing with the site.

A couple of comments:
- Would it be possible to add one of those "reverse" tabs to switch the origin/destination around? Would make it so much easier seeing the return options/flight numbers for the same route
- "March" is shown as "Mars" when choosing a month in the date tab
- UO is "HK Express" (or "hk express" or any variation thereof really) but not "Hong Kong Express". It was renamed in 2017, maybe to distinguish themselves from HX / "Hong Kong Airlines"
- QD621 HKG-PNH and QD in general is shown as "dobrolet"...not sure where that comes from. Should be JC Airlines, logo is correct.
Ex. airliner Dobrolet had this code before it seems ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dobrol...-cost_airline) ).
Now I've changed the names of these airlines and the month typo. Good spotting there :-) It might take 24h for the changes to have effect. About the reverse tab i think its a good idea, lets see where it goes.

Originally Posted by potjernik
Well, it doesn't show FNA-IST route on THY, which is a major airline? It only shows FNA-OUA. But this is a stop on the way to IST. Does this mean that the flights with these stops are not in the system?
That is correct. Right now these flights are missing. We are discussing how to display them in the best way possible(we have them hidden in the system).

UPDATE: We just added another datepicker for the departure tab and some other changes in the GUI. Also when you go to an airport on our site you can see our latest added routes.
Old Apr 2, 2018, 4:20 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL; KLM Gold; AC 50K
Brilliant tool! I travel quite a bit to out of the way places, this tool has been very useful to quickly work out flight options and schedule. Feature request - how about a flightsto.com Thanks!
jensju likes this.
Old Apr 4, 2018, 4:57 pm

Originally Posted by KDS777
Whether or not that is going to involve connections can be vetted in the search tool of my chosen airline, or OTA website, and is also visually displayed in their search results.
How do you know which airline website to check? That tool is showing me at least two direct flight routes from my home airport that you won't find on your OTA website. And one of those was completely new to me. The airport isn't event a big one.

And I think you overestimate how much of what would be available your OTA will show you. :-)

The tool also gives me an idea which airlines are operating at a certain airport. Many airports don't list that on their websites, or have outdated lists.

Last edited by sokolov; Apr 17, 2018 at 2:31 am
Old Apr 10, 2018, 1:33 am

Well, after the last improvements, I really like this website!
It is really great way to improve your site by using feedback
And you keep close relationship with clients, what is also great idea!
Old Apr 18, 2018, 12:41 am

I have come across another mislabeled airline. "Privilege Style" should be Pascan Aviation.

And Brunei BWN is not in Malaysia - you have the right flag (Brunei), but the wrong country name there. :-)

MED airport needs a name and a country. Same for CTS, SOC, UPG, XIY.

Last edited by sokolov; Apr 18, 2018 at 6:52 pm
Old May 13, 2018, 12:58 am

Loganair technical stops

Hi - I notice this doesn’t pick up Loganair technical stops - they sell Beb-Inv as a direct flight with a technical stop in Syy (where some pax leave others join but those who are going to Inv don’t leave the plane). There was a similar setup on some Norwich routes and possible some Sumburgh/Kirkwall/Inverness ones.
Old May 15, 2018, 1:13 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ifu05596
Hi - I notice this doesn’t pick up Loganair technical stops - they sell Beb-Inv as a direct flight with a technical stop in Syy (where some pax leave others join but those who are going to Inv don’t leave the plane). There was a similar setup on some Norwich routes and possible some Sumburgh/Kirkwall/Inverness ones.
Yes We are missing these technical stops in the list for now.

Originally Posted by sokolov
I have come across another mislabeled airline. "Privilege Style" should be Pascan Aviation.

And Brunei BWN is not in Malaysia - you have the right flag (Brunei), but the wrong country name there. :-)

MED airport needs a name and a country. Same for CTS, SOC, UPG, XIY.
Thanks for notice! Going to change these.
Old May 24, 2018, 5:26 am
Original Poster

MAY 24 UPDATE

Hello everybody, I'd like to announce some updates we just made.

- If you click on a flight in the departure list you can now see the price for a one-way flight.
- We updated the start page with some fun stats and charts.

We're also working very hard to get some other features and performance issues done for this weekend. Stay tuned :-)
mmayer likes this.
Old Jun 13, 2018, 2:42 am
Original Poster

JUNE 13 UPDATE

We just released a cool feature - airline route maps! Select an airline and see all airports and routes on the map :-)

Examples:
https://www.flightsfrom.com/AA
https://www.flightsfrom.com/AS
https://www.flightsfrom.com/SU

More: https://www.flightsfrom.com/map

Old Jun 13, 2018, 5:51 pm

Programs: AA, UA Plat, HH Gold, Marriott Amb
Very nice, thanks!
Old Jul 5, 2018, 11:50 pm

Just tried to check the site out. The website appears to be down.
Old Jul 5, 2018, 11:54 pm
Original Poster

Still not working for you? could you explain more how its not working for you? Not connecting at all?
Old Jul 9, 2018, 2:13 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
Website working well for me, absolutely love using it.

One feature I would love is to enter 2 airports and have what cities are shared between them. For instance PSC and BOS. Currently you have to enter PSC and then enter BOS and compare the lists.
Old Jul 9, 2018, 2:59 pm

Programs: Eternal Search for LT Club
Great tool, thank you very much.

Feature request : would it be possible to add an alliance filter a la flightconnections.com, alliance is more useful in my opinion then selecting a specific airline.
Edvard likes this.
Old Jul 31, 2018, 4:42 pm

Programs: SPG
The (direct) flight map from a given airport is awesome! Quick question: what do the different colors (blue, green, and red) mean?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.