Reload this Page >

Hotel Hustle: The Hotel Award Search Tool [down until further notice]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hotel Hustle: The Hotel Award Search Tool [down until further notice]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2018, 12:01 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Trying a search, site just hangs. Been waiting about 3 minutes now; bottom left corner of Chrome says "Waiting for wandr.me...."

ETA: It finally completed.

ETAA: But there are no prices displayed in the search results. The cash price for every hotel says "N/A" and the points "price" says "Create Alert!"

What am I doing wrong?
Old Jun 2, 2018, 1:46 am

Despite having alerts set up for an IHG property, I was not alerted when availability opened up on the dates I had saved.
Old Nov 4, 2018, 2:37 pm
Community Director Emerita

Is the site down temporarily or permanently? I searched for Doha and got no results. I then searched for Chicago and got no results.
Old Nov 7, 2018, 2:43 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

More permanent than I'd like.

I had a laptop crash and lost access to much of my code. Haven't had a chance to solve that nor to rebuild the site since, I'm afraid.
Old Nov 7, 2018, 6:11 pm
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by sbm12
More permanent than I'd like.

I had a laptop crash and lost access to much of my code. Haven't had a chance to solve that nor to rebuild the site since, I'm afraid.
Well, darn. It was an awesome tool.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.