Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Reload this Page >

Website to find all direct flights from YYZ on SkyTeam?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2014, 11:12 am
Original Poster

Have to start using Delta and will need to do some MRs to get status. Is there a website that can show me all Skyteam flights from YYZ to all destinations?
Old Aug 27, 2014, 6:51 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, AA Executive Platinum, National Executive Elite, Avis First
Probably the easiest thing is to just look at the Delta Flight Schedules here:
http://www.delta.com/schedules/trave.../flight_sched/

Download the PDF and page 216 will show you all the flights out of YYZ.

All of them show 0 stops. It looks like you have a good selection.
Old Aug 28, 2014, 1:29 am
Suspended

Lightbulb Love to see these to get MRs in easy way

Well this is easy as you can see all the flights from YYZ(Toronto, Canada) by using simple engine on these websites. It will show you one by one whenever you type the destination you want to reach from YYZ and you will get the easy details of that.
Some websites you should visit is enterprise.com expedia.com tripntourpackages.com and yatra.com
All these have their own stats and you will have better idea if you check these and prepare the MR from YYZ to all destinations.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.