Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone use "Book Your Reward" Site

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2013, 3:19 pm
Original Poster

Anyone use "Book Your Reward" Site

Anyone use these guys to book a UA or *A flight? It seems like a really good deal and could save a lot time if the search is not easy. I am looking at biz to NZ/Aus and there are no easysaver fares available(at least not showing online) so I thought I might give them a try. There is a fee if they book you and meet your criteria.
Old Oct 3, 2013, 8:04 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

They're one of several award booking services available (and one of the most expensive IIRC). They aren't magicians - they don't make award seats appear from nothing - but they are good at looking at alternate routings or otherwise helping to secure seats.

Search around a bit; there are several who do the same thing at a wide range of price-points.
Old Oct 3, 2013, 8:07 pm
fti
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lots of programs, dirt on all of them!
You might also give it a try yourself first. You can get a free 5-day subscription to Expert Flyer and they have a pretty good (though not excellent) *A award search feature.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.