Wiki Posts
Search

Travel Reservations App

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2013, 12:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA, AA, HH
Travel Reservations App

I'm looking for an app in which I can record all my travel information - flight reservation info, hotel reservation (address, phone #), car etc. Can anybody point me to a place if such an app exists. I googled, but came up with individual apps, not a consolidated one.

Thanks
Old Feb 19, 2013, 12:42 pm

I use Tripit. Forward on the details and it builds you an Itinerary.
Old Feb 20, 2013, 3:34 pm

Programs: Hilton Dia, Hyatt Glbl, Marriott Lftm Plat, National EE
Originally Posted by Janusian
I use Tripit. Forward on the details and it builds you an Itinerary.
+1. It also has an outlook plugin that lets you pull the tripit itineraries into your outlook calendar. That way everyone in my company can see when I'm in the air. Saves a lot of manual "create appointment"s for me.

Tripit also never screws up calendar entries due to time zone issues (unlike my corporate travel department)
Old Feb 22, 2013, 12:09 pm

Programs: Bunch of mid-tiers
Kayak has this feature with its "My Trips" function. TripIt works too, although I have had minor problems with it lately.

Note that all of these that I've tried hiccup sometimes on details. You may need to go in and edit info when it is first entered/loaded.
Old Feb 25, 2013, 2:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA, AA, HH
Originally Posted by gloobnib
+1. It also has an outlook plugin that lets you pull the tripit itineraries into your outlook calendar. That way everyone in my company can see when I'm in the air. Saves a lot of manual "create appointment"s for me.

Tripit also never screws up calendar entries due to time zone issues (unlike my corporate travel department)
Thanks. I have downloaded TripIt and it works well. I'm also looking at Kayak's feature, but haven't been successful.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.