Wiki Posts
Search

iOS Flight Tracker App

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2012, 1:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta GM, Hilton Gold
iOS Flight Tracker App

Looking for a flight tracker app that tells me what plane is supposed to arrive at the gate of my flight.

For example: I am departing from A15 - my flight is delayed - I am hoping for an app to tell me what or where the plane is that is supposed to take me to my destination. Hopefully this makes sense and I have not found one but hoping there is one out there.

They usually have it listed at the gate as "next arriving flight DL549 from DFW" for example, but what if I am not in the gate area.

Thanks!

Last edited by cloud9flyer; Sep 4, 2012 at 3:44 pm
Old Sep 17, 2012, 2:28 am

Did you check FlightAware flight tracker?
Old Sep 18, 2012, 4:20 am
Suspended

i never check before it
Old Sep 18, 2012, 9:06 am

Originally Posted by cloud9flyer
Looking for a flight tracker app that tells me what plane is supposed to arrive at the gate of my flight.

For example: I am departing from A15 - my flight is delayed - I am hoping for an app to tell me what or where the plane is that is supposed to take me to my destination. Hopefully this makes sense and I have not found one but hoping there is one out there.

They usually have it listed at the gate as "next arriving flight DL549 from DFW" for example, but what if I am not in the gate area.

Thanks!
flightcaster has both a web site and an app that will tell you when your inbound flight is expected. the only issue is that you can't get flightcaster's predictions until 6 hours before your scheduled departure.

it looks like this (web site pic):

unfortunately the iphone app only gives an inbound on-time/not on-time status of the aircraft

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.