Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Reload this Page >

Anyone else having trouble logging on to SeatExpert?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2011, 7:56 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Trying to use SeatExpert this morning and the airline name does not seem to hold on the " by flight" page. Disappears before I can finish typing.

The "by airline" page is even worse.
Old Apr 24, 2011, 8:52 am

Programs: UA, VX, AA
Have you tried using Seatguru instead?
Old Apr 24, 2011, 9:13 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Yes...all the time. I like to use both since very often the recommendations and comments are different.
Old Apr 24, 2011, 4:35 pm
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
How are these tools for effectiveness.. I'm a leisure traveller, and wonder often about these tools.
Old Apr 25, 2011, 12:30 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by Ancien Maestro
How are these tools for effectiveness.. I'm a leisure traveller, and wonder often about these tools.
While seat reviews should always be taken with a grain of salt , a red or bad seat review is almost always 100% accurate and even for a leisure or non-status pax who is "stuck in the back", seatguru and seat expert can be a godsend in terms of simply keeping you out of a bad seat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.