Reload this Page >

award wallet increase?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

award wallet increase?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2011, 8:13 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum; Marriott Silver; United PremExec; DL&Skybonus; Amtrak Select+
along the lines of awardwallet (which i check wayyy too often as i've uploaded all of my loyalty programs - opentable, starbucks), there are two other services to check out:

I've used both, then returned to AwardWallet because only AwardWallet kept track of EVERYTHING that i have, and i rather have a one-stop-shop than have it look fancy/have other features
      Old Mar 11, 2011, 12:59 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
      Originally Posted by Gynob001
      I couldn't figure out how to enter my Priority Club membership data into awardwallet. Any help?
      Inside Award wallet look under hotel programs for:

Brand = Candlewood Suites, Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, InterContinental, Staybridge...
      Award Program/Description = Priority Club Rewards
      Old May 10, 2011, 4:02 pm

Originally Posted by Schutzee
      Well put ^ If we don't support Award Wallet the will cease to exist. Even with its' minor flaws I feel it is the best out there. I have no problem paying for the service.
      The same could be said of airlines and hotels...
      Old May 13, 2011, 12:22 pm

Originally Posted by afraidofheights
      The same could be said of airlines and hotels...
      I'm missing your point. If I didn't support airlines and hotels, I would have no need for Award Wallet!
      Old Sep 4, 2011, 10:35 am
      CLG

Programs: United Platinum, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Circle
      Anybody else have an upgrade coupon code for existing members? I'm on the fence about paying the $5 - on one hand, it's not a whole lot of money, but on the other, it's a service that I used to just do myself for free...

CLG
      Old Sep 4, 2011, 11:25 am

Programs: UA, AA, AS, Marriott Platinum Elite, Hilton Diamond
      Sure, I have 2 more free upgrades available by using the code "free-kwgvgf"

Feel free to use it.
      Old Sep 4, 2011, 11:46 am

Yeah I have to agree $10 a year is such a small sum that no one should say no to that donation. I don't know who makes awardwallet, but judging by the number of programs I can guess it takes quite a lot of work to keep up-to-date. Every time a website changes the authentication process awardwallet must follow suit...

And given the huge array of programs available (minor airlines, survey sites, etc.) it's an amazing centralization place. Easily worth my $5.
      Old Sep 4, 2011, 11:53 am
      CLG

Programs: United Platinum, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Circle
      Originally Posted by glu800
      Sure, I have 2 more free upgrades available by using the code "free-kwgvgf"

Feel free to use it.
      Thanks, but didn't work as I'm looking to renew, and am not a 1st time member.

CLG
      Old Sep 4, 2011, 1:38 pm

Originally Posted by drbobguy
      Yeah I have to agree $10 a year is such a small sum that no one should say no to that donation. I don't know who makes awardwallet, but judging by the number of programs I can guess it takes quite a lot of work to keep up-to-date. Every time a website changes the authentication process awardwallet must follow suit...

And given the huge array of programs available (minor airlines, survey sites, etc.) it's an amazing centralization place. Easily worth my $5.
      When do they prompt you for the donation? I have never received any notice.

Thank you - bpo26c
      Old Sep 6, 2011, 12:36 pm
      FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
      Awardwallet has saved me a ton of time and effort. Chasing after all those logins and passwords was killing me.

Must give them some more $$ as thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.