Wiki Posts
Search

Wordspan (GDS)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2008, 12:44 am
Original Poster

Wordspan (GDS)

Hi,

Everybody out here must know about Global Distribution System. I am new to this and want to integrate this web service to our travel sites. Can anybody help me out with some ideas how to integrate Wspan in to website using PHP? Searched all over the net but no positive results so far.

Any kind of information would be of help.

Thanks,

Ajay
Old Aug 21, 2008, 6:26 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Welcome to FlyerTalk!!

I would imagine that you're going to have to work with Worldspan to make it work. Or you can try reaching out to the person who wrote the KVS Tool (FT handle KVS), as they have figured out some interface for it, but they might not be willing to give it away to you since they make money on it.

Where are you planning on pulling the Worldspan feed from?
Old Aug 21, 2008, 11:10 pm
Original Poster

I work for a company who owns various travel sites. Initially we used Ian.com for all travel related search. Now we decided to shift on Worldspan. But the thing is...its not as easy as Ian. Information provided by worldspan is very less. Plus they didnt mentioned anything for php platform. I will have a session with worldspan tech support. But still if i found anyone who worked with this, it will much easier for me to proceed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.