Wiki Posts
Search

Thank You, Expert Flyer!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2008, 12:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM & CRC, Continental PM
Thank You, Expert Flyer!!!!

I'm making a trip to Hong Kong in a week and wanted to be on a Continental flight, but the return leg was sold out. I had heard of EF, but wasn't sure I saw $100/yr in value. But I signed-up for their free 5-day trial to help me with this trip. I put in a flight to let me know if any seats opened up on the CO flight. I went ahead and reserved a ticket on Delta & China Eastern, but I wasn't excited about the routing or the price ($420 more than CO, with an international lay-over). Just now I'm piddling around and my e-mail gongs...and there's a seat on the CO flight! I hop on, get the flight I want, and save $412. Oh, and it's an H fare, so I get a 50% MQM bonus (8,800 MQMs).

I know it won't always work out like this every time, but if it never happens again I'll still be one happy camper.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.