Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Technology
Reload this Page >

Has anyone been able to synch IPhone with Entourage?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2007, 9:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Location: Currently in Bloomington, IN, but Normally NYC, CDG, and even POZ or wherever FT takes me.
Programs: Northwest Airlines. MTA pay-per-ride Metrocard; zero-balance Oyster card.

Title pretty much says it all. I keep all my contacts in Entourage, but my Iphone only wants to synch with mac address book. Any suggestions?
Old Jul 6, 2007, 9:06 am

You have to sync Entourage with the Address Book. This function was added with Office Update 11.2.3 (they're on version 11.3.5 now).

From the Entourage help:

Set Sync Services preferences
To use Sync Services, you must have Mac OS X version 10.4.3 or later.
  1. On the Entourage menu, click Preferences.
  2. Under General Preferences, click Sync Services.
  3. Do any of the following:
  • To synchronize an Address Book, select the Synchronize contacts with Address Book and .Mac check box.
  • To synchronize a Calendar and all tasks, select the Synchronize events and tasks with iCal and .Mac check box.
  • To synchronize notes, select theSynchronize Entourage Notes with .Mac check box
Old Jul 6, 2007, 10:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Location: Currently in Bloomington, IN, but Normally NYC, CDG, and even POZ or wherever FT takes me.
Programs: Northwest Airlines. MTA pay-per-ride Metrocard; zero-balance Oyster card.
Originally Posted by Tummy
You have to sync Entourage with the Address Book. This function was added with Office Update 11.2.3 (they're on version 11.3.5 now).
Thank you! Worked like a charm! Should have thought of it myself.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.