Wiki Posts
Search

Sync Outlook Calendar to Notes Calendar

Search this Thread

Old Feb 19, 2007, 6:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA LTG, SQ TPPS, CX DMP, AA EXP, Bonvoy LTT, ALL PLT, Hilton DM
Sync Outlook Calendar to Notes Calendar

I've been using Outlook Calendar, Contacts, etc... for a long time and sync it to my Treo.

However, my work uses Notes. I need to populate my Notes calendar with my schedule as we use that to arrange meetings.

Is there anyway to sync my Outlook Calendar to my Notes Calendar?
Old Feb 19, 2007, 5:13 pm

Programs: QF WP, NZ G
There is the Notes program EasySync Pro which will synchronise a Lotus Notes calendar (plus Contacts/Address Book,ToDo, email etc.) to a handheld Palm or Windows Mobile device. It is bi-directional, so you can populate a Notes system from the handheld.
I have seen some other third-party software which does the same, but our organisation supplied the "official" Notes program. This can be purchased on-line.
Old Feb 19, 2007, 5:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA LTG, SQ TPPS, CX DMP, AA EXP, Bonvoy LTT, ALL PLT, Hilton DM
Originally Posted by Buzz53
There is the Notes program EasySync Pro which will synchronise a Lotus Notes calendar (plus Contacts/Address Book,ToDo, email etc.) to a handheld Palm or Windows Mobile device. It is bi-directional, so you can populate a Notes system from the handheld.
I have seen some other third-party software which does the same, but our organisation supplied the "official" Notes program. This can be purchased on-line.
Does that mean I have to sync Notes <=> Treo <=> Outlook? Anyway to do Notes <=> Outlook?
Old Feb 20, 2007, 9:55 pm

Programs: QF WP, NZ G
Originally Posted by bagold
Does that mean I have to sync Notes <=> Treo <=> Outlook? Anyway to do Notes <=> Outlook?
Yes, you go via the Treo.
Sorry, I am not aware of any program to sync on the same PC, direct Outlook <=> Notes. Try googling for it maybe.
Old Feb 20, 2007, 10:04 pm

Programs: UA 1K
You might be able to use the Notes plugin for outlook from MS (lets you connect to domino from outlook) and the plaxo calendar sync stuff in some creative fashion.
Old Feb 21, 2007, 7:42 am

Programs: DL Plat, HH Diamond
look at DoubleNotes at:

http://www.companionlink.com/products/doublenotes.html
Moderator2 likes this.
Old Feb 22, 2007, 6:44 pm

I use Lotus EasySync Pro for bidriectional updates between my Dell Axim PocketPC and Lotus Notes 7 on a Dell laptop. I had to tell EasySync to update my LOCAL file and not try to update the server. It has minor problems with repeating appointments, but it serves me well for contacts, schedule and to-do. I do not put any mail on the Axim.

That said, my large employer with far too many Mordac-the-Denier-of-Information-Dervices types switched to Intellisync.

Your original post mentioned Outlook calendar and contacts, and goes on to mention syncing Outlook and Notes calendars. My two cents is you're asking for trouble if you want to use a PDA to interface between two different info systems such as Outlook<=>Treo<=>Notes. Maybe someone else can tell you how to do that. I think you may have to give up on Outlook after one last sync to your Treo.
Old Aug 18, 2011, 4:59 am

Am trying SysTools Outlook to Notes Email Migration application the tool very is to use and export my outlook Mailbox like (mails messages, contact list, to-do-list, events, scheduled and calendars notes, tasks etc) to quickly Connect Exchange Outlook to Lotus notes Domino Server.
Old Aug 19, 2011, 7:16 am

Originally Posted by suthurn
I use Lotus EasySync Pro for bidriectional updates between my Dell Axim PocketPC and Lotus Notes 7 on a Dell laptop. I had to tell EasySync to update my LOCAL file and not try to update the server. It has minor problems with repeating appointments, but it serves me well for contacts, schedule and to-do. I do not put any mail on the Axim.

That said, my large employer with far too many Mordac-the-Denier-of-Information-Dervices types switched to Intellisync.

Your original post mentioned Outlook calendar and contacts, and goes on to mention syncing Outlook and Notes calendars. My two cents is you're asking for trouble if you want to use a PDA to interface between two different info systems such as Outlook<=>Treo<=>Notes. Maybe someone else can tell you how to do that. I think you may have to give up on Outlook after one last sync to your Treo.
Outlook to Notes connector which work as a third party tool to convert Outlook emails, contacts, calendar, tasks, journals and other items to connect Lotus Notes domino sever without any single missing of data and will gives you cent percent data,

try for the demo FREE of cost.

Regards
Marry UK
Old Aug 8, 2018, 5:54 am
Suspended

Convert Outlook Calendar to Notes Calendar

It is very simple; you can easily Sync Outlook Calendar to Notes Calendar by Softaken Outlook to Lotus Notes Free Converter Tool. In this method, you will recover to your Outlook calendar into Lotus Notes calendar, it is the safe way with the very short period of time.
Old Aug 8, 2018, 1:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: MR/SPG LT Titanium, AA LT PLT, UA SLV, Avis PreferredPlus
I suspect OP may have received an answer, or moved on, in the 11 years since the original question.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.