Reload this Page >

Call forwarding options for USA mobile

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Call forwarding options for USA mobile

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2009, 8:19 am

Tried SkypeIn but had some problems with clipped voices and delay. Now using local call forwarding through www.CheapCalls4all.com. The rate to India mobile is 16.9 cents per minute and the connections are clear. Have also diverted the "ring to" number to China and Hong Kong on previous business trips. China is 8.9 cents per minute and Hong Kong is 5.9 cents per minute. Very, very reliable.
Old Jan 6, 2011, 12:06 am

The best way I suggest is buy a Virtual Global Number - search in google u will get websites. Buy that local USA state number - and setup the forwarding to INDIA number. Now go to your T Mobile and setup to forward to above local number you have bought.
Old Jan 6, 2011, 9:00 pm

This is a little more do it yourself, but Siptraffic.com is under two US cents a minute to an Indian Mobile. You'll need to get a DID elsewhere and connect the number to SIPTraffic using something like PBXes, Voxalot, etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.