Wiki Posts
Search

ISP - Internet, the old way...

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1, 2004, 3:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *A Gold, OW Sapphire, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Accor Plat
ISP - Internet, the old way...

I'm currently using Todito for my internet access when roaming in USA and Mexico and accessing by good-old phone line. Lots of POP to dial to and roughly a $6 for 15 day use, regardless of number of hours connected.

Is anyone aware of any other ISP that would offer a better cost for people wandering in USA and Mexico (city) ?

Appreciate your input and suggestions.
Old Sep 1, 2004, 4:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

There are a few *FREE* ISPs around such as www.netzero.com I believe. I know people who still have yet to pay for dial-up (and one guy does it for *FREE* broadband using Wi-Fi hot spots). They sign up for new ISP service each month as almost all give a one month free trial.

MisterNice
Old Sep 1, 2004, 6:23 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
There may still be some people offering prepaid internet where you purchase a block of minutes, AT&T use to offer it, they no longer offer it online (not sure about in the stores)
Old Sep 2, 2004, 8:18 am

Programs: UA 1K
check out:

budgetdialup.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.