Wiki Posts
Search

Best GSM Phone Ever...

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2004, 8:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OMNI Platinum
Best GSM Phone Ever...

Today I received my new phone from ATT wireless, its the Nokia 3120 I added this phone with a Add a additional Line promo ATT has

So, I was helping someone move and I didnt get time to test this phone, but I realized after the move that was charged $74.19. I called customer service and spent the next 2.5hrs talking to them, and I did get a $50 credit and $20 rebate Not bad

But thats not the news, this in the 2.5hrs and now has not lost its Battery strength I had the Speakerphone and still no battery charge lost I cant believe this, and I never owned a phone that last on full battery strength for 2.5hrs

I must say that I strongly recommend this phone to anyone looking for a new phone

Btw anyone have the 3120, if you do, how is it??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.