Best lighteight notebook with nipple?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best lighteight notebook with nipple?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2003, 2:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by stimpy:
I checked with Cierge and they said no more Picturebooks in the U.S. I guess I'm going to have to stretch the life of my current model (which is doing fine so far) and look to Japan or Europe when I need another one. </font>
I've been told the C1 line is being discontinued. Other nice small Sony models are:

The U3: http://www.dynamism.com/u3/index.shtml

The abolsutely TINY U101:
http://www.dynamism.com/u101/index.shtml
Old Aug 28, 2003, 9:30 pm

Folks

Placing an asterisk(*) in a word in attempt to hide a word that appears to be offensive is not acceptable per the rules of Flyertalk.

As moderator, I really try to lenient. In this case, I have to draw the line.

Sorry guys.

Michael
Moderator - Travel technology
Old Aug 29, 2003, 1:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

For those considering the Sony TR1A you might want to consider the European version, the TR1B as it includes built in WiFi AND Bluetooth.

[This message has been edited by ScottC (edited 08-29-2003).]
Old Aug 29, 2003, 12:21 pm

Programs: UA Gold MM, AA EXP, Delta Platinum, Marriott Titanium, HHonors Diamond, Natl EE, Hertz Platinum
I would completely agree with those toting the IBM ThinkPad T40. Fantastic machine! I don't know what specials they were running, but when I bought it, got a free memory upgrade to 512MB. Also benefited from IBM shareholder pricing (there's a thread about this under S.P.A.M.).

Enjoy your Toshiba... Just know that the T40 kicks butt.

------------------
"There are those who travel, and those who travel well."

[This message has been edited by JohnnyP (edited 08-29-2003).]
Old Aug 29, 2003, 5:44 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by businesstraveler:
Folks

Placing an asterisk(*) in a word in attempt to hide a word that appears to be offensive is not acceptable per the rules of Flyertalk.

As moderator, I really try to lenient. In this case, I have to draw the line.

Sorry guys.

Michael
Moderator - Travel technology
</font>
If so, then I wonder why some forums don't even have moderators.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.