Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to get Along with Hearing Aids Inflight

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2021, 7:05 pm
In memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: DL 2MM, AA MM, DL Sky Club Life, AA Admirals Club Life, Hilton Gold Life
How to get Along with Hearing Aids Inflight

I haven't manage to listen to IFE audio privately or even able to comfortably wear headfones over my hearing aides. For those that don't wear hearing aides you may not understand.

My first priority is to leave them in my ears since nobody wants to take a risk of misplacing thousand of dollars hearing aides in a seat cushion etc.

But how do I get the sound from the IFE to my bluetooth compatible hearings aids?

Is there an individual Blue tooth in the seat back IFE or is there an adaptor that allows one to plumb from the IFE to my phone or some other source of Blue tooth signal to my hearing aides
Old Nov 20, 2021, 11:37 pm

There’s a bunch of adapter options out there, here’s one example. https://www.theverge.com/2019/11/14/...ainment-aux-in
Old Nov 22, 2021, 10:38 pm

another similar type adapter:
Amazon Amazon
Old Nov 23, 2021, 4:48 am
In memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: DL 2MM, AA MM, DL Sky Club Life, AA Admirals Club Life, Hilton Gold Life
Originally Posted by KRSW

Thanks, ordered!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.