Apple Introduces iPhone 13/Pro/Pro Max

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Apple Introduces iPhone 13/Pro/Pro Max

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2021, 6:09 am

Programs: United MP
I wasn’t going to do it, but I did anyway. Traded in my 11 for the 13 mini the day before yesterday. I haven’t tested anything, but the difference is not great. That was not the reason for doing it though. I did it because i wanted the smaller size. That,I am very happy with!
Old Nov 18, 2021, 7:21 am

Originally Posted by Visconti
Not exactly my area, but what's the price difference between a similar iPhone and Android? At most, about $100?
I haven't checked, but a similarly spec'ed Samsung is likely between $100-$300 (Canadian). I'll check later today (hate typing on a phone and Bestbuy's web site is not mobile friendly)
Old Nov 26, 2021, 10:51 am

Programs: AA EXP, SPG Plt
As an anecdote I use my Verizon SIM 24/7 as a backup line while in the UK with my US # in a dual SIM config. I had an 11 in dual sim previously. The 11 worked perfectly and never triggered a travelpass unless I actually made a call (data roaming always disabled on this secondary line). With the 13 it randomly triggers a travel pass now maybe 1/3 days of month (possibly when a US text is received). However, disabling Travelpass entirely from the account means zero charges so far after 60 days unless i manually use that line. Incoming texts work fine on both iMessage and SMS and no charges incurred.
Old Dec 5, 2021, 6:28 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA
Well, I upgraded to iPhone 13 Pro Max 1TB. Why you ask when I have a 12 Pro Max? Because the 12 is the absolute worst iPhone I've ever had. I had a 10 XS Pro, or whatever the big one was with 512gb. Running next to the 12, the 10 would have full bars and the 12 would have no service. I moved to Texas from Wyoming thinking it would get better with the 5g it was designed for. It was worse! Whenever I was on 5g, I had little if any internet! The Verizon store said to shut off 5g, which is why I bought it!

I told the salesman on the phone to "get me out of this phone!" He got me to trade in my XS MAX, my 2017 iPad with cellular and my 12 Pro Max. My bill dropped by $10. I have never been able to connect to the 12 Pro Max hotspot!

I was hating life for a $1,500 phone! I'm set to get my phone after the 10th of December 2021 ship date. If it doesn't work correctly when i get it out of the box, it's going back along with the 12. I'll go back to my trusted, perfectly working XS MAX!

I'll keep everyone posted on how it goes!
Old Jan 12, 2022, 10:45 am

Programs: UA Gold (.85 MM), HH Diamond, SPG Platinum (LT Gold), Hertz PC, National EE
With my iPhone X acting up lately, I’m picking up a 13 pro for me, and a regular 13 for my daughter this Friday. She never complains, but she has the iPhone 8 so this will be a nice upgrade for her.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.