Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Technology
Reload this Page >

In-ear, wired, active noise-cancelling headphones.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

In-ear, wired, active noise-cancelling headphones.

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2021, 1:24 pm

I had one of my QC20 buds break along the seam. I was pretty shocked at how small the wiring was, almost microscopic (to me, anyway). I Gorilla glued it back shut.
Old Feb 5, 2021, 1:47 pm

Originally Posted by DMSFCA
I started using Shure in-ear ones (I started with the e3c) and have since moved to the Bluetooth version. Game changer. I can sleep in them, no batteries, small to carry and bluetooth so I don't knock everything over when I move my iPad in flight.
Which is the bluetooth version? Or do you mean the e3c with a bluetooth cable?

ow are they for noise avoidance?

Comfort, including being able to sleep in them, would be great.
Old Apr 20, 2022, 9:15 am

Any additional thoughts on these? I’m in search of in-ear noise cancelling which works with both Bluetooth and wired.

Thinking something in the $60 to $150 range or so.
Old Apr 20, 2022, 10:36 am

Originally Posted by bukzin
Any additional thoughts on these? I’m in search of in-ear noise cancelling which works with both Bluetooth and wired.

Thinking something in the $60 to $150 range or so.
Just fyi, there are devices that can convert to or from Bluetooth
But this means charging two things (NC earbuds AND the dongle)

(This one takes Bluetooth input and outputs to 3.5mm female for your wired earbud, useful if your phone doesn't have 3.5mm and you prefer beter audio quality DAC, supports voice calls) https://www.fiio.com/btr3K
(this one is both way but no voice calls - can be used similar to the product above, or in airplane IFE but you only have a Bluetooth headphone )
Amazon Amazon
bukzin likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.