Wiki Posts
Search

Rollaboard USB Port and Batteries

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2018, 10:35 am
Original Poster

Rollaboard USB Port and Batteries

Hello:

Thinking about getting DH a new roll aboard. I see Travel Pro and others have a pocket for your USB Port and Batteries. Please explain what I would need to make this work for him. Can he take the batteries through security--he has Globus Security.

Thank you,
Old Aug 19, 2018, 1:31 pm

Originally Posted by alpenrose
Hello:

Thinking about getting DH a new roll aboard. I see Travel Pro and others have a pocket for your USB Port and Batteries. Please explain what I would need to make this work for him. Can he take the batteries through security--he has Globus Security.

Thank you,
”Globus Security”?? Do you actually mean “Global Entry”? Regardless, that will provide no benefit as to whether or not he can take that rollaboard through security checkpoints. As I don’t use that type of device, others can provide their experiences with it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.