Reload this Page >

T Mobile ends 200 mb data for life

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

T Mobile ends 200 mb data for life

Search this Thread

Old May 29, 2017, 10:14 am

We have 4 iPads in our house. I had been on a Simple Choice plan until early March, then switched all phone lines to a new, ONE plan. Before the switch, two iPads were on paid, 2Gb data plans, and two were on the free, 200Mb service. After the switch I was not allowed to enroll any 200Mb service for my iPads, and so I just signed up all 4 using the original sim cards in the 200Mb service, but not associated with my ONE plan. In April I was able to add the 5Gb/5Mo. service to my personal Mini iPad. 2 of the remaining 3 iPads seem to be eligible for the 5/5 service, as it is shown as an option in their menu. One iPad Air 2 does not have that selection available. I'm not sure why that one is excluded. This iPad and the enrolled Mini had been on paid 2Gb data on my old cellular plan.

tldr: The 5Gb/5Mo. $10 data plan is still available for some devices. The criteria for eligibility is a mystery.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.