Search

Anyone using the B&O H9

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2017, 2:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QFF P1, VA P, HH D, Marriott G, SPG G
Anyone using the B&O H9

Hi,

First post on flyertalk, I have previously asked this question on another forumbut did not get any feedback. I thought I would cast the net a little further.

Just interested to know what travelersmight think of these. I have looked and used them in store but at this stagehave not purchased any. Currently have a set of H8 (on ear) but find on longhaul they sometimes get a little warm and as I wear glasses the on ear can be alittle uncomfortable at times. There is nothing wrong with my H8's in factapart from a mark or 2 on the hard edges they are still pretty much like new,however off to the US again in a few weeks and may pick up a set there. As anaside I did look at the QC35 but have decided (personal preference) not to godown that path.

As these cans are not cheap (especially in AUS), just interested if there isany feedback on the sound, noise cancelling performance as the sales rep statedthere have been improvements to both the noise cancelling, battery life andbluetooth performance in the H9's (also newer H8's) to the initial release H8which I have. I have already read most and seen most of the reviews online butI am still interested in open and honest feedback from users.

Thanks

Old Feb 10, 2017, 8:50 am

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Suggest moderators move this to http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/travel-technology-169/
Old Feb 10, 2017, 4:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat, DL GM and Flying Colonel; Bonvoy Platinum
Welcome to FT!

I thought this was about model railroading, specifically about a type of Baltimore and Ohio locomotive. (Granted, I'm only familiar with the H9 as used on the Pennsylvania Railroad, but I figured that maybe the neighboring B&O had some too.) I'm used to the airline abbreviations we toss around here, but not these!

Live and learn.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.