The TMO account that won't die

Search this Thread

Old Jan 2, 2015, 5:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K
The TMO account that won't die

So frustrated.

3 months ago we added Mrs. Milepig to my account as a family plan and closed her account (keeping the phone number).

Time passes...

6 weeks ago sent to COLLECTION for unpaid bill on a closed account with no bill ever sent. We're in Spain...

Person says the account was never closed but reverses the charges on the account and claims to have closed the account.

Today a bill comes with a $1.12 credit! No clue why.

Call again and the person says that the account is indeed closed but we'd overpaid the last month (after we'd been told the account was closed.)

This agent says he closed out that credit and put a $2 credit on the combo account.

I'm not confident...and it isn't about the credit, I just want that old account to die forever. Maybe this time will be the charm. I'm not holding my breath!

Last edited by milepig; Jan 2, 2015 at 6:13 pm
Old Jan 2, 2015, 6:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
T-Force is the best route to get this resolved. I think you have to use either twitter or facebook to contact them. Their CEO also gets things resolved pretty quickly apparently.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.