Old Jun 2, 2014, 2:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Gold, Global Entry, Hertz PC, and my wallet
What about this then: T-Mobile
Old Jun 2, 2014, 2:24 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Silver Fox
What about this then: T-Mobile
That requires a hard inquiry and I already have too many of those from CC signups as it is.
Old Jun 2, 2014, 2:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Gold, Global Entry, Hertz PC, and my wallet
You're welcome.
Old Jun 3, 2014, 2:15 pm
Original Poster

When I get back from the trip and some inquiries have dropped off I'll look into testing Tmobile coverage by me since I had no service 2 years ago at my house. If they didn't do a hard inquiry I'd just do that Tmo plan for 30 days and be good to go.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 2:15 pm

Smile G3 for the win!

I used G3 Wireless (www.3gwireless.com) when I studied in England last semester for all my international calling and data services. I saved a significant amount of money on roaming and used a single SIM-Card that has global coverage. The set-up is a simple pay-as-you-go plan without bundling or contracts, which is exactly what I was looking for. The only downside is you need to have an unlocked phone but otherwise I would definitely recommend the service.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.