Wiki Posts
Search

Best phone sellers with warranties?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2014, 8:41 am
Original Poster

Best phone sellers with warranties?

Hi all-
I've purchased (low end- under $150) dual sim phones off Amazon before with different buyers with some success. However, many do not offer any sort of warranty. I had a phone crap out after a month and was told by the seller to send it to the phone manufacturer in Mexico, luckily I managed to fix it myself.

I'm going to be in the position soon to buy a new phone for myself and as a birthday gift for my brother (he's in Latvia) and I wanted to get much better phones. I am reluctant to make a purchase of a phone over $250 without any sort of warranty or customer service.

I was hoping someone on the boards might have a suggestion of a good supplier to purchase from. (No I'm not expecting anything like 24hour support or 3 year warranty, I just want some sort of recourse in case the phone I get craps out after 3 months for some reason).

Thank you in advance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.