Anyone using an Acer C7 Chromebook?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone using an Acer C7 Chromebook?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2013, 2:48 pm

Programs: AS, IHG and post-loyal
My vote is actually the original one with the atom processor. Matte screen, 16:10 ratio, and similar battery life to the ARM model.

If you can't get one in good condition then go ARM.
Old Aug 26, 2013, 8:10 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
1. How does browsing with a Chromebook compare with using Chrome on an Android tablet? Is the browser recognized as a desktop version? How well does it render complex sites, including sites with frames? How does it handle sites which require Flash?

2. Any recent experience using a Chromebook with a commercial remote access service such as GoToMyPC or LogMeIn? I realize that Chrome offers it's own service, but looking for reports of experience with the others.
Old Aug 26, 2013, 10:34 am

Have used Chromebooks with LogMeIn and it works fine. I prefer Teamviewer, but right now they only have an Android version.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.