Search

iOS App to Update Seat Changes?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2013, 4:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA-1K MM+, HH Gold, Marriott Platinum
iOS App to Update Seat Changes?

Hi Everyone,

Are there any iOS based apps that can automatically update seat assignment changes in a reservation for apps like TripIt and FlightTrackPro, etc. ?

While I've enjoyed using the apps above, one thing missing for me is that it doesn't have an ability to automatically update the information on seat changes when you're notified of an upgrade, for example. This would be a great feature to add to these apps or I'd like to purchase an app that has it already available.

Any help is appreciated.
Old Jan 4, 2013, 10:09 am

I would be curious to find this as well, nice question OP
Old Jan 4, 2013, 10:26 am

Seems like you need to have the specific airlines app. from the brief research I just did.
Old Jan 4, 2013, 10:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA-1K MM+, HH Gold, Marriott Platinum
I do have the United app but it doesn't seem to have a way to tie into TripIt directly at the moment.
Old Jan 5, 2013, 7:30 am

Programs: AA EXP (2.5MM), Hilton Gold, Marriott Titanium
I'd think you'd need each airline's app to do this. TripIt is limited to what they can access or have forwarded to them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.