Reload this Page >

Good cordless phone for home?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Good cordless phone for home?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2016, 9:03 pm

Phone answering system cannot play personal announcement for phone answering system

I have a Motorola L 801 cordless phone.I have recorded my own personal announcement for the answering feature, but the phone only plays the pre-recorded announcement.

I followed the instructions and I re-did the setting several times, unsuccessfully. Motorola C.S. is of no help. They suggest that the phone is defective , but it is out of warranty, or they say it may be a problem with my telephone company ( why so, I cannot understand..).

I had other cordless phones in the past and I never had this problem.

Can anybody help?

Thanks

Ittiandro
Old Mar 26, 2017, 11:40 am

Programs: N/A
But WHICH Panasonic???

Originally Posted by slawecki
the panasonic has a phone jack. same one as my nokia cell phone. the panasonics we have (two different models) talk to each other, have a 50 or so blocker feature, and work from the end of the pier to our house(some 300 feet). the only feature i would like would be to be able to upload and down load a phone directory from a pc. i once saw one of those. think it on a Vtech.

we have had decent reliability on vtech, panasonic, uniden. not good on att.
Regarding headset jack, this was the exact info I was searching for but there are tons of Panasonic phones. Might you please identify the model you are referring to. They never seem to tell you on the product descriptions if there is a plug in jack for headset.
Thanks,
DH
Old Mar 27, 2017, 1:13 pm

Originally Posted by suzukizone
Regarding headset jack, this was the exact info I was searching for but there are tons of Panasonic phones. Might you please identify the model you are referring to. They never seem to tell you on the product descriptions if there is a plug in jack for headset.
Thanks,
DH
The post you quoted was from 5 years ago. I doubt the model Slawecki was using is still available.

The 3 different Panasonic models I've owned (2 different 2-line landline phones since retired and now the KX-TGP600/KX-TPA60 SIP phone) have all had 2.5mm headset jacks.
Old Mar 27, 2017, 6:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thanks for joining, FT, suzukione. As we usually discourage reviving old threads, I'll close this one and encourage you to start a new one if you'd like.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.