Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Technology
Reload this Page >

Is Apple warranty international? (iPhone 4)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Is Apple warranty international? (iPhone 4)

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2012, 9:47 am

Programs: Miles & Bonus *S
Originally Posted by nmenaker
Honestly, I am NOT surprised that in another country, especially one with another core language, that one cannot get a warranty replacement. I doubt that in Germany, apple stocks English language versions of their products. I know, I know, you could do a wipe and then reinstall and that MIGHT work out fine, but the actual device and packaging would be a German retail version. Not a good swap out IMHO.
Actually, the whole of Europe gets the same iPhone, so I'd be very much surprised if it did not include an English language option. When I was in London last year, the iPhones sold there in Apple stores there have all languages wether German, Dutch (which I set a few to just for the sake of it ), English or Japanese. Aditionally, I just checked my iPad (1st gen unlocked 3G model) purchased here in Belgium and it also includes all languages.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.