Wiki Posts
Search

Shanghai SIM card

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2010, 8:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Million Miler, AA Lifetime Gold
Shanghai SIM card

I am looking for a SIM to use in Shanghai in June. If anyone has one which they do not want, I would appreciate it if you give it to me. Payment for the card is not a problem.
Old Apr 30, 2010, 11:24 pm

Originally Posted by Brahmin
I am looking for a SIM to use in Shanghai in June. If anyone has one which they do not want, I would appreciate it if you give it to me. Payment for the card is not a problem.
Why would you get someone else's card when you can readily get them in China.
Old May 1, 2010, 12:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Million Miler, AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by weekilter
Why would you get someone else's card when you can readily get them in China.
So that I can have a number before I arrive and give the number to my contacts.
Old May 1, 2010, 10:51 am

Programs: UA 1K / HH Diamond
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

If you want to get one before arrival, do a google search and you can buy one online in the states; or you can just buy one once you land at PVG, much cheap.
Old May 2, 2010, 8:17 am

Originally Posted by HowieG
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

If you want to get one before arrival, do a google search and you can buy one online in the states; or you can just buy one once you land at PVG, much cheap.
You could get a SIM from Telestial but you'll pay a major markup (often several hundred percent) from what it would cost you if you waited til you got there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.