Reload this Page >

iPhoneTrip Reviews?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

iPhoneTrip Reviews?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2014, 1:07 am

Programs: 1K 2010, 1P in 2011, Plat for 2012,13,14,15 & 2016. Gold in 17 & 18, Plat since
Originally Posted by bukzin
I have used iphonetrip a few times and been happy.

I found this old thread which may answer some question.

iPhoneTrip
Re: Iphonetrip.com in Europe
Feb 11, 2010 5:53 AM (in response to russpatt)
Hi russpatt, Tamara, Julian and Graham.

My name is Guy Zbarsky and I am a co-Founder of the company. Thank you for your interest in iPhoneTrip. I'll try to answer all your questions:

1. We are a new small company based in LA. Our shipment center located in Milwaukee.
2. There is no trick and no Chinese SIM cards. The solution is based on technology developed by a group of Israeli software developers.
3. We have an agreement with AT&T that allows us to use the Unlimited Internet SIM cards with their LOCKED iPhone’s. If your provider is not AT&T, the iPhone needs to be first unlocked to work with our SIM’s.
etc....
Note that the information about AT&T is no longer valid; if you don't have an unlocked phone, your options are limited.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.