Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Henk

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2008, 6:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Emma65
I had the TV on in the background last night. Was watching luxury something or other and saw Henk suitcase. Looks cool but with such a hefty price tag you have got to have more money than sense.
Hmmm. You can only order it with fake zebra and fake ostrich. What is the point of that? Real zebra and real ostrich are not hard to obtain. I can't imagine ordering from a company that cuts corners in such an obvious way. Who know what other shoddy workmanship is concealed where you can't see it.
Old Mar 27, 2008, 6:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
who cares how people spend their money...
People here on FT do. I have no problems spending a lot of money on something that is worth it. But this very basic briefcase is not worth it *in my opinion*.

You are entitled to your own opinion, but you'll have to make a pretty good argument to justify $30k on a briefcase that doesn't do anything really special.
Old Mar 27, 2008, 9:24 pm

Programs: JAL Global Club & oneworld Sapphire, ANA SFC & Star Alliance Gold
My rollaboard bag, purchased 5 years ago, cost me $29. I take it on every trip, and it's still in good condition today.
Old Mar 28, 2008, 10:17 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA 2MM Yay!, UA MM, Costco General Member
Briggs and Riley has a better warranty than Henk

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.