Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lufthansa Life Collection carry-on

Search this Thread

Old Feb 29, 2024, 8:14 am
Original Poster

Lufthansa Life Collection carry-on

Would anyone have an experience with Lufthansa's Life Collection (polycarbonate) carry-ons? How they compare to similarly priced Samsonites or other comparable brands?

Or alternatively is there actually a reason to look into aluminum carry-on, either from LH or other? Personally, don't really see a case for AL carry-on and it comes with much higher weight, but maybe I'm missing something..?

Thank you
Old Mar 1, 2024, 6:51 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
I've never used Luthansa luggage, but the difference to me in luggage is it either has a zipper closure or locking clasps. And some have water proof gaskets. For most purposes I like my B&R expandable. All my hard cases have waterproof gaskets, like original rimowa and pelican that I use for extended travel involving different climate changes. But Pelican only has 2 wheels. But it's the toughest luggage on the market and more protective, especially if your luggage is exposed to water. Like going overboard into a river during embarkation for a cruise, which actually happened to several passengers on few months ago leaving out of NYC.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.