Wiki Posts
Search

B&R Beneplace discount still active?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 3, 2023, 1:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Spire, National Exec, AA Plat
B&R Beneplace discount still active?

Been a few years since I ordered my last bag and need to get another one. At the time, there was a discount through Beneplace (a portal for corporations where discounts are offered to their employees).

I no longer see them listed there - anyone know if this is still available? I want to say it was a 20% discount, so fairly significant.
Old Feb 6, 2023, 11:37 pm

Programs: UA Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by bchandler02
Been a few years since I ordered my last bag and need to get another one. At the time, there was a discount through Beneplace (a portal for corporations where discounts are offered to their employees).

I no longer see them listed there - anyone know if this is still available? I want to say it was a 20% discount, so fairly significant.
Costco has a discount that is bigger than 20%. Only certain models are available and some of the models are not ones available from the normal B&R catalog.
bchandler02 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.