Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

What are you wearing....a jacket to fly in?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2022, 9:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: American AAdvantage

I'm looking for a jacket to wear while traveling. I usually switch between a sport jacket and a lightly insulated windbreaker depending on weather conditions. I guess I'm looking for something in between. I like the zippered pockets on my windbreaker to throw my crap in at TSA. Can't do that with a sport jacket. What are you wearing to fly in?
Old Apr 21, 2022, 6:32 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Anytime I'm traveling I only wear scottevests. They make vests and jackets with hidden pockets. I own several. The featherweight vest is the best one I own that can be worn in the heat of the summer.
Scottevest jackets, vests, hoodies, pants and more
Old Apr 21, 2022, 7:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: American AAdvantage
Originally Posted by Global Adventurer
Anytime I'm traveling I only wear scottevests. They make vests and jackets with hidden pockets. I own several. The featherweight vest is the best one I own that can be worn in the heat of the summer.
Scottevest jackets, vests, hoodies, pants and more
Thanks, I will take a look now!!
Old Apr 25, 2022, 12:13 am

Programs: AC SE MM, Marriott Titanium
Bluffworks Gramercy blazer.
Old Apr 26, 2022, 7:35 am

Programs: Days of Our Lives, General Hospital
Originally Posted by LibertyLobbyist
I like the zippered pockets on my windbreaker to throw my crap in at TSA. Can't do that with a sport jacket.
If the side pockets of a sport jacket are large enough for your stuff, you could have zippers added to them.
Old Apr 26, 2022, 7:51 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold, IHG Silver, Choice Platinum, Wyndham Gold
Originally Posted by kochleffel
If the side pockets of a sport jacket are large enough for your stuff, you could have zippers added to them.
That's actually a good idea 💡

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.