Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tumi+ modular, anything similar?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2022, 11:23 am
Original Poster

Tumi+ modular, anything similar?

I recently received an email from Tumi showcasing their Tumi+ modular collection, basically add on pouches and bits that attach to the outside of their luggage. One of the items is a foldable modular pouch that unzips to hold an umbrella or water bottle. Very clever idea but 60$ for the pouch. No thanks. Is anyone aware of anything similar out there?

foldable modular pouch
Old Mar 7, 2022, 11:29 am

Programs: AA EXP, HA PL, Hilton 💎, Marriott Ti, Wyndham/Caesars 💎, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by rsqrott
I recently received an email from Tumi showcasing their Tumi+ modular collection, basically add on pouches and bits that attach to the outside of their luggage. One of the items is a foldable modular pouch that unzips to hold an umbrella or water bottle. Very clever idea but 60$ for the pouch. No thanks. Is anyone aware of anything similar out there?

foldable modular pouch
This is something I would hit up Amazon for - you want something like a "travel/luggage" "bottle cozy." $60 is just, no...
TPACjv likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.