Wiki Posts
Search

Porsche Design Roadster carryon by Bric's

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2022, 8:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Plat, Alaska MVP
Porsche Design Roadster carryon by Bric's

Saks 5th Avenue recently sent a 25% off coupon to my email. Since I've been searching for a carryon, I went to the Saks website and was intrigued by the Porsche Design Roadster 21" carryon. Apologies for not having any links/images; I am too new to post those.

There aren't any online reviews for the luggage, but I did see that it is engineered and manufactured by Bric's. Does anyone have any experience with recent Porsche Design luggage or perhaps Bric's luggage in general? With the 25% off coupon and the Amex Plat Saks credit, this could be a decent purchase if the luggage quality is good. And before anyone asks, the coupon is not applicable to Tumi or Rimowa luggage on the Saks website.
Old Mar 1, 2022, 8:09 am

I have a soft side Bric's "continental carry on" spinner that has been my go to for business travel. It's starting to show a bit of wear after 10 years of regular use but I've never had a single issue with the wheels, handles or anything. I have had to check it on occasion as well as gate check it frequently (lots of small regional flights). The only complaint is that it will occasionally overbalance and tip over when upright and my cabin bag is slipped over the handles.
denghis likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.